More than nursing care, this is real care Qualified nursing and support staff 24/7
(above) Click to watch a short video about aged care with our Director of Care.
Live every day as well as possible
Having worked in the aged care and nursing industries for many, many years, I know that Tall Trees is special. Residents are encouraged to live their lives as they want, which is the most important thing to ongoing happiness and health. I’m proud to be working with a team that have changed the face of aged care in Australia.
Gae Munsie, Director of Care
Low care to palliative care without ever having to move
Tall Trees Care Communities have nursing staff onsite at all hours who can respond to the push of a help button within seconds. There are always Registered or Enrolled Nurses onsite who are able to cater to the full range of care requirements—from low care right through to high and palliative care. Care is delivered directly to your home at Tall Trees and even if your care needs increase, you won’t have to move house.
Just some of the services our care teams provide:
- + Low, moderate & high care
- + Palliative care
- + Dementia care & management
- + In-home respite care
- + Rehabilitation support
Clinical (Nursing) Services:
- + Injections
- + Wound care
- + Medication management
- + Bowel care
- + Catheterization
- + Peg tube management
- + Showering, dressing and toilet assistance
- + Personal hygiene
- + Skin integrity management
- + Fitting and adjusting hearing aids/glasses etc
- + Passive and active exercises
- + Manage bladder control problems
- + Manage bowel control problems
Nutrition and Hydration Assistance:
- + Help with eating & drinking
- + Individual assistance and encouragement
- + Provide vitamised and soft food options
- + In home meal preparation
- + Assistance with mobility aids
- + Safe, planned manual handling
- + Individual support and encouragement
- + Facilitate communication with staff, family and residents
- + Encourage social interaction and mental stimulation
Tall Trees has over 250 residents and 150 staff over five locations.
Real, personal care
It’s the attention to the little things that makes Tall Trees Care Communities different from other aged carers. All of our new residents get an initial examination that will guide the level and type of care we provide, as well as allowing us to make moving in here as smooth as possible. Staff are always on hand to provide help with things like household chores or getting around, and they will always give a knock on your door if you’ve been a bit quieter recently to check that you’re OK.